Wednesday, October 5, 2011

GrandSLAMerson

Honestly, I haven't seen fielding like Curtis Granderson achieved last night since a little Hollywood title named Twilight! Insanity! He definitely plays the game and has a lot of heart, it's just a shame that now he's a Yankee! :(


My friends and I like to give nicknames to "our Tigers" (Carlos Guill-In-The-Gap, Maggalicious, etc.) and Curtis GrandSLAMerson was definitely my Tiger while he was in Detroit! And I repped him well...


Unfortunately he really stuck it to his old team last night and the Tigers lost Game 4 of the ALDS 10-1... total nightmare! Game 5 will be played Thursday in the Bronx!!

If our team needs any motivation... they can get it HERE! These kids are fabulous!! Let's GO TIGS!!
Watching the game at Lefty's by WSU
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment