Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Jesus

Ready. Set. Short & Sweet version of Christmas 2011. Go!

I spent Christmas Eve at my cousin's with a big portion of the Spag family. The evening was filled with good food (hello, Italians, would you think any different), good music (the younger cousins sing a mean Here Comes Santa Claus), good gifts (make-up & money, yes please) and laughing children (my fav part)!

Me & My Dad!!
Cousins!
The younger cousins singing Happy Birthday to Jesus!
It is tradition in the family that all the children gather to sing Christmas carol's so Santa will know where we are and bring us each a gift to open... like I mentioned above, my younger cousins sing their little hearts out :)


Yay! He found us!
The greatest moment of the holiday was my dad opening his gift from Andrea. Her first painting ever, which is beautiful. She is so talented!! I was able to capture the reaction live!! I love my dad's face when he realizes what it is; he cried, Andrea cried, I cried, I am sure if Phil & Hay were there, they would of cried.


My Parents!!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment