Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ultimate Grand Supreme Detroit

Are you ready...

For the BIG reveal of my Halloween costume?!

The one that I made all by myself? ... That started off as 5 yards of organza, 6 yards of tulle, 1lbs of rhinestones, 6 princess necklaces, 1 pair of ruffle socks, 3 bows, 1 pair of $3.60 thrifted shoes, 1 premade hair accessory from Hobby Lobby (which I might add is one of the most fantastic stores in existence), lots of patience from our costume director (on teaching me how to cut out patterns & sew on the machines) and lots of blood (sort of), sweat & tears (of joy) ....

And our 2011 Halloween Ultimate Grand Supreme is....

Here she comes... Miss America :)


Seriously should move South & make a living on pageant hair!

My Momager Katie & I


OVer the primping... give me my sucker!

No costume is complete without glitzy shoes!

Me, James & Lindsay

Al, Marilena & Tequila


Pout face :o


YIKES! Thats what a night of prancing & dancing does...
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment