Monday, March 26, 2012

Brotherrr

Silly. One word that comes to mind when thinking of my brother. Of course he can also be described as motivated, talented, meathead... but for this post, we'll just stick to the silly.

Every so often, my blackberry (yes I am still using a BB so stop laughing now, I have no wants or needs to change) lights up with a text message from my brother... which most of the time is filled only with a photograph... no words. Just silliness.

Like this...

Brother & Beta (his & Hayley's bengal cat)

Or this...

What Hollywood meathead wouldn't love Arnold?!

Or ones that make me jealous....

Front & Center

Or ones that make me not so jealous...

Wounded by an invisible gun, oh brother! :)

But this one, I recieved the other day, is by far one of my favorites... we will call it Elvis Brother :)


It's clear that I miss my brother dearly, everyday... but when I get updates like these it's totally worth having him miles away while he lives his dream :)

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment