Friday, March 23, 2012

Shamrockin!

This year I celebrated St. Patrick's Day two weekends in a row... I know right, Party CarolAnn!! :) Woo Woo!

The weekend before the actual holiday, was the Corktown 5k & Parade! Of course since I have fallen off the workout wagon (other than Zumba & a cardio class here & there), it was in deed my worst timing ever!! But I did stop on Mile 3 to enjoy a cocktail with the Bender family... so factoring in that on my timing, I guess doesn't make it horrible :)

I ran, jogged, walked alone most of the time but started the race with Patrick & Tequila!

No our best self taken photo :)
But at least my outfit was legit, right?! :)
After the race, we enjoyed the Parade nonsense for awhile. It was a beautiful day out & Corktown was packed! It was great to see so many Detroiters out having a blast!! It got Tequila & I so excited for Opening Day (but when are we not)!!

The next weekend we headed to Chicago for Amelia's Bachelorette Party!

10 ladies made the trip and Patrick :) or as he liked to introduce himself that day, Patricia!

Majority of the group @ D4
Tequila, I & Rachel @ D4
Reunited!!
This is when it started to get fuzzy!!
YAY! Happy we ran into Brianna!!

OMGosh and how could I forget... Monica starting the day w Starbucks (beer) and her whole life (money & ID) in a sandwich baggie... I swear only my frinds :)

It was a great two weekends of celebration!! Happy St. Patrick's Day 2012!!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment