Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lions Love!

Are you ready for this...The Detroit Lions are 8-5 and have a shot at playoff magic! YESSS!!

Detroit is such an amazing place, especially when our sports teams are something to celebrate... the energy is insane! I don't think I could ever live anywhere that didn't have a professional organization and FANatics! I love tailgating, sporting the colors and *\O/* <---gotta love the high school chat room lingo :) our boys from my living room, the bar or stadium!

Sunday I attended the game compliments of our fabulous relationship with the Lions in Suite 603... It was a BLAST! Friends! Good food! Free beer! and a Honolulu Blue WIN! Do Sunday's get much better?!!

I take my game day gear very seriously :)
BFF Tequila & I @ Old Shillelagh
GOOOOOO LIONS!
:09 seconds left i the game; holding the Viks back from a W!!
No game is complete without a posed field shot!!
The Tebow trend! Touchdown Jesus!! :)
This was most likely my last Lions game of the season unless we make the playoffs (at home) & tickets just fall into my lap :)... nonetheless, the energy of pre-gaming, winning & wearing my fav fan colors made me soooo excited for April 5, 2012!! YESSS I already secured the day off (back in October), am planning tailgating snacks (on Pinterest) and looking for an outfit for Tigers Opening Day! Obsessed much?!

But for now I will revel in a LIONS victory :) Woo Woo!!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment