Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm still alive!!!

I miss you like crazy Pink!!

Just wanted to give you a little taste of event production today...

First of all I look like an 80's hair band softball coach today with my big wild curly hair in a pink peace sign headband and my black tapered cotton pants with tennies!! Good times!! And yes I have a TPC branded baseball tee on.. people gotta know why I look so Hot Mess Express!!


Second I had to drive the Murder Mystery Machine work van to Costco today to get all the volunteer snacks for the Rooftop with Jess. The van (pictured below) is out of control!! It wreaks of gas (spilled in the back), is missing it's rear view mirror (just laying on the dash), has large shards of broken glass laying behind the drivers seat (sounded like gun shots every few bumps) and has no side windows (merging on the freeway is a death trap)... but I am happy to report we made it back to the studio safely!!


A special thank you to my father for teaching me to drive at 15 :) "CarolAnn the speed limit is 25 NOT 26!!" which helped me control this black beast!!

PS I did look much cuter yesterday in my western wear :) modeling a hat our costume dept made for the mascot of the Detroit Tigers PAWS for Country Night at the Ballpark!!


PPS Jess and I are feeling a bit pimped out between all the licenses and permits we have had to get for the party... I have spoken to the Fire Marshal no less than 7 times today AND went there in person yesterday & today!! But I think it's all worked out, they just like my company :)

Just a few more days!!! YAY!!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment