Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Just call me Bob Villa!!

I can hardly contain my excitement ya'll...

I am finally moving my closet bedroom from the smallest spare room to the biggest spare room... and in the process I have had to paint the ceiling, the walls & the trim... AND RIP OUT THE CARPET!!! Well the ceiling & the walls are complete as of this post, tonight I am working on the trim & the carpet.

But I had to share my excitement as last night I ripped back the carpet a bit to examine the wood floor beneath it... and this is what it looks like.... pretty good condition if I say so myself!! HOORAY!!


It's a lot shinier in person & needs a good cleaning :) but YAYAY!!
I, of course, will be doing an entire post once I finish the room; before I load in the furniture, clothing racks and all my fashion ensembles!! I am definitely proud of myself for taking on this project all by myself... can I get a GIRL POWER?!!

Amen.

xoxox

PS Tomorrow is Opening Day, I am sure I won't sleep a wink :) Woo Woo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment