Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Who doesn't love a good deal?

So I just recently discovered DSW. I mean I knew about it, but just always walked passed it at the mall. I know what you are thinking, how did a girl who once dropped $800+ in a Guess store (I wonder if they work on commission?) never venture into a shoe warehouse?!! And all I can say is... I HAVE NO IDEA, pure irresponsibility on my part!

But back to the point....

I have already found some amazing deals there; black knee high boots for $30 (SCORE!) and my Roxy tennis shoes for $9.61 (Double SCORE!) but this next purchase takes the cake...

Two days ago I popped into DSW to find some suitable heels for a wedding I am standing up in. I was putting a lot of pressure on these shoes; must have a good heel, must let me comfortably walk down the aisle (without gripping whichever groomsmen I am paired with) and must get me through dinner & sober dancing... oh and did I mention I didn't want to spend a lot, because the chances of me wearing said heels again, were slim... WHEW... high expectations!!!

LUCKY me... I had totally found a few pairs that met all qualifications when I spotted these little monsters on clearance... Not the most dazzling of the bunch, but cozy. Not the highest heel, but cozy. Not the prettiest of bows, but... well you get the picture.




So why, you ask did I chose these when they weren't my absolute favorite? Well this I have an amazing answer for... because they were SIX dollars & EIGHTY-SEVEN cents... again, you say?!

$6.87!!!

I mean can you even pass up anything for that amount? It's less than a tanning session, less than my lunch bill today, less than what I spend on coffee a week!!!! Less than just about everything!!!

Pure madness... I even text messaged Tequila who said "How is that even possible?!"

It's possible because these sweet little Nina heels were originally $80, but only $56 at DSW... then you add the 70% off clearance and my handy dandy $10 off coupon..... and you have yourselves a deal my friends.

A deal that had the sales clerk gasping... GO ME!!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment