Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fashionably Late

I am a little late to this blog party, but that's just the sorority girl in me... I like to make an entrance!!

At a recent dinner with friends, I joked that I would start my blog the day I met my future husband, just so I could entitle it "Today I met the boy I am going to marry..." (see my inspiration here) however when one of my BFF's husband remarked "what if you don't know it's him" I had an epiphany!! Although I have complete faith that in my fairytale, I will just know. I realized that if I wait around for Mr. Right, I am going to miss out on capturing my history & all the special moments that make me... me :)

So here I am ... with my big hair, green eyes & faux bronze ready to take on the world... one adventure at a time! :) I am very excited to share it with my family, friends, strangers and (one day Andrea I promise) my children. 

Your invitation has arrived... so grab your dancing shoes & lip gloss... and welcome to my party :)

xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment