Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am my hair!

Growing up I had a perm (ick)... actually I had multiple perms until freshman year of high school (double ick). Looking back my hair was definitely not my favorite physical quality. Barrel bangs & unnatural curls are NEVER attractive!! I sometimes wonder what the heck my mother was thinking, paying hard earned money for me to look like a fool?! ha ha.

Thankfully, like most hideous childhood phases, I out grew my bad hair days!! :) Hooray!!

Nowadays, I am obsessed with treating my hair like gold. From the products I use to how much I pay for a haircut (I am not even going there, because trust me, I've heard enough gasps! for a lifetime), I make sure my hair has the best money can buy.

Typically, I don't like receiving compliments, but to the little girl with the worst hair in sixth grade (ahhh the memories... cringe) deep down inside me, every time someone is in awe of my hair, it makes my day a little bit brighter :) and because every compliment is usually followed by "what do you use?" I figured I would share some of my favs!!
Favorite Weekend Shampoo
Coconut Frosting 3 in 1 by Philosophy


Fav Pre-Blowout Saver
Platinum Hot Spray Protect Finish 20 by Kenra


Fav Pre-Teaser Product
Osis + Dust It Matifying Powder by Schwarzkopf


Fav Finishing Spray
Hard Head by Bed Head


Hopefully this post doesn't come off conceited in any way... it's just that the new Lady Gaga CD "Born This Way" dropped yesterday and track #6 "Hair" is my new obsession (I think she might of wrote it for me) so I figured it was a good time to share my love of hair products and my own mane :)

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment